Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yes,I Have Started A Blog!

Ok, finally i did it..i started a blog, why did i? I let you know once i'm sober but i doubt i will ever be! The reaction i get when i tell someone that i DON'T have a blog is like telling someone there is no world,i get the same reaction when i tell them that i don't have a passport and i never flew in my life! Anyhow,i have flew before..the wonder of ice,ice baby(if you know what i mean)..for now,i'm gonna use this blog to just say what i think regardless of what someone or anyone gonna think,after all we malaysian's,especially indians have our rights to speak up,right??ehem..ehem...i'm sure im gonna get hits like crazy,you wonder why?ISA baby...im a threat,don't you see?anyhow...let me tell you at i suck when it comes to internet and computers(Buta IT) but i will try my best to satisfy myself and hoping i will be smarter in future,how am i suppose to bring a child to this world if i know nuts about computers,poor little child..what were the parents thinking...ok,i'm going to bed..i don't know whether i will ever blog again and if i don't...atleast i tried,now i can say..I  HAVE/HAD A BLOG!!!
I pity those who are actually reading this..like i said...i'm speaking my mind,not yours!Got something bad to say about me,start a blog and bitch about me...got something nice to say about me...what a little darling of a friend i found on world wide web!

No comments: