Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Back, Really?

Well, i don't think that anyone is actually waiting for me to put up a post cause i myself visiting my blog after such a long time. Here's the reason of me blogging again, I have a secret..A secret i can't share with anyone till i myself get a reply and if i get a reply from that person, it will be the best christmas gift EVER!!! yes, i said EVER and i mean it. Meanwhile check out this clip...I'm in love with the rock version of Anbe Sivam!!! Look for it at youtube, i still suck big time in blogging! Yo partner, teach me to put up links la!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol. You usually call me up partner..and I guess that actually woke me up all of a sudden in the morning and made my way to your blog..

Now, how ironic is that.

I'm pretty sure you're not expecting a reply from me. But then, I'm cracking my head because of it.

Partner, now I have millions of reasons on why I MUST CATCH YOU ONLINE!