Tuesday, May 13, 2008

End of The World?

I don't know about you guys, i know we been saying for many years that the world will end soon..noticed how things have changed?it seems like any time, we will be gone...too many things happening around the world,too many deaths..i can't handle it! I'm not GOD, i don't know when something will happen to us or people that we love. I suggest, which i'm going to do as well...call up your close friends that you haven't spoke to for sometime,call your enemies and call your family. Spend some time to know what's been happening in their life, say a simple Hi to anyone even a stranger! Throw away that ego, be humble! Death could be minutes away, if we were to die atleast we will die in peace and harmony! Enough with the wars, mother nature can't take it anymore, she can't lift our burden anymore, start simple..start recycling, encourage others to do so. Stop throwing rubbish on the streets and in the sea, i'm sure the cleaners will be more than happy to find other job, you are doing no favour by littering!

I am very emo now, why you may ask? there are certain things i can't say out loud but i'm afraid..afraid of many thing..I alone can't change the world but WE can..i haven't been myself lately, i'm restless...The angel of death is knocking on my door... I don't have much time, I say my good bye's with a smile on my face..To my friends and enemies, you make me smile!

Be the change, don't wait on others to clean up your mess! As hard it could be, do something diffrent today! Live today like there will be no tomorrow cause some of us will never see the sunshine again!

P/S : This post is not to scare the day light out of you! Be the change...Be the change cause we ain't talking about our kids not being able to see things we have but there just might not be a planet for us to live in anymore!

3 comments:

-m3- said...

u did scare me.....b4 i die..lemme say i love u ma fren...peace to all....eh...no word identification..yahooooooo.....

Anonymous said...

Very inspiring partner. And you succeeded on giving me idea for my next article. Death.

Partner, we will never know if something will be coming soon.Hopefully everything goes fine.

BMahendran said...

well ..heres to another idea tat wud scare u :) an idea tat i am very much looking forward and been telling my friends about it.hehhe

world will end.. in 2012. 4more years!

go to goggle if wanna learn more :) there are more than enough 'theories' to it.

till death do us apart :P

BMahendran.com