Friday, May 09, 2008

Freedom of Speech...

For the past four years i've been wondering what does it mean to have the freedom of speech, what does it mean that we live in a democratic country? It bugs me, it bugs many other..Many speak of it,many don't! I'm not sure in what category i am in but i do know what category i should be in but the bigger question is, do i have the guts? Isn't it sad that i have to have guts for my own rights as human being? Why am i constantly afraid every time i leave a comment in someone's  blog on a topic i truly believe in? 

I don't know, i really don't...too angry to justify why i feel like this and too caught up in drama's to do what i feel. As i said, i'm speaking my mind..and my mind is blank now!

On a brighter note, i went for a holiday to tioman...will upload pictures on that..yup,you are right,i know how to upload pictures without my master Malar teaching me!

3 comments:

Malar Arasi said...

LB.... Freedom of Speech is only appear in piece of paper... never been practised in malaysia.... hmmm im not teaching u anything... me just sharing my knowledge with u... Im still learning :)"Ancora Imparo"

Anonymous said...

Freedom of speech is allowed as long as you do not directly/indirectly produce your argument or hatred towards only one person or party.

I believe in being centrist which helps me produce constructive criticism.

Do not put your argument according to any certain parties but make judgment using your own conscience. That will help.

-m3- said...

hmmmm......4get bout it if u are in our lovely,so-called democratic country.....